Record, edit, and alter your audio tracks
- Add effects and even create musical scores
- Record and clean up your instrument playing sessions
- Supports 3rd party apps and audio unit plugins
- Offers a nice selection of built-in audio effects
- Undoing your mistakes is tricky
- Does not offer in-depth tutorials
- Screening out reverberation noise is difficult
- Does not recover your work after accidental shutdown
Great for small businesses and hobbyists
The Vector 3 - Record & Edit Audio is great for hobbyist editors. Plus, it has business-related applications such as for editing recordings made during meetings or demos. It operates with eleven different file formats. The file formats are OGG Vorbis, MP3, MP4, M4A, M4R, AAC, Apple Lossless, Flac Lossless, CAF, WAV and AIFF.
You may also fix audio tracks
Vector 3 - Record & Edit Audio is a great recording device for hobbyists and small businesses and it works with a limited number of other apps such as the Soundflower app. Vector 3 supports mono audio, stereo, and loads features that allow you to create your own music. It is also able to fix audio tracks by removing the background noise or interference from a track. This version of the Vector app is unable to download and record music from websites unless they are streamed through a third-party app such as SoundFlower.